Friday 8 May 2015

KB Racing

This summer, alongside my attempts to progress in the TeamSport KartChamps competition, I have teamed up with Krystian Matuszkiewicz for the Bristol track's 'F1 Mini Series' a 4-round Championship with a Grand Prix style qualifying & race format, with drivers scoring both individual & 'team' points. Krystian & I will be competing under the name KB Racing & will both be looking to secure a good points haul at each round, with the aim of winning the Teams Championship!

Personally, I'm really excited to be teaming up with Krystian for the first time. It's been a real pleasure seeing him develop as a driver for the last year or so & he's now easily ranked inside the top 3 or 4 karters at Teamsport Bristol. Fresh from taking part in the Polish Rental Kart Championship, the youngster has shown an incredible turn of speed as of late, & I genuinely believe that in a short while he'll be dominating the too step of the podium in the same way that Oliver Bayani & Zac Venn have recently. Krystian is such a humble guy & immensely likable, & I'm looking forward to seeing what we can achieve together on track!

The first round is scheduled for Wednesday 13th May- I'll be sure to post a full write-up once the results are in. Go KB Racing!!

Until next time,

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment