Saturday 21 December 2013

Seasons Greetings!

Well, it's that time of year again, and I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

As excited as I am about the festive period, I'm looking forward to January just as much. First up, I'll be lining up on the grid for the next round of Chase the Ace, at Teamsport Bristol, where I'll be looking to continue my momentum from the last couple of races I have done there. My sights are firmly set on another podium finish. I'll be sure to update here with full results.

Next up will be my annual pilgrimage to the Autosport International show at the NEC in Birmingham. I always enjoy wandering around the huge variety of racing cars on offer, and nothing gets me in the mood for the new season quite as much as visiting this awesome show!  

Finally, it's the one we've all been waiting for- BRKC 2014, at Formula Fast Indoor Karting! To say I'm looking forward to this event would be a massive understatement. My preparations for the race are in full swing, the hotel is booked, the diet unfortunately isn't going so well... Ha!

Hopefully I'll be able to post here on each day of the event, and again, I'll be sure to write a full post when the weekend is over!

So with that, I'll leave you all to it-have a great Christmas, and I look forward to catching up with you guys (and racing some of you!) in the New Year! 

Take it easy
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment